Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland
Capita Debt Solutions
We are part of Capita Asset Services, a division of Capita plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support solutions. Capita Debt Solutions is a fast-moving department of Capita Asset Services. We provide special servicing to organizations, including lenders and investors in impaired and distressed credit, across a range of property types including leisure, commercial, industrial, office and retail. We arbitrate and as well administrate mortgage loans and other related financial products for either commercial and consumer markets.
In Amsterdam we are looking for an Asset Manager.
Responsibility for approximately 40 borrower connections requiring effective and efficient management, ensuring that actions are in line with all relevant Capita and/or legislative policies (as well as Private Equity client requirements) in order to deliver agreed goals.
- Conduct due diligence on the loan portfolio and assist in formulating the optimal strategy for maximizing loan
- Proactive management of underlying assets securing loans, including implementation of strategies for debt recovery and ongoing management of secured assets in a timely fashion.
- Drafting succinct credit applications for discussion and review with the client.
- Assisting Senior Asset Manager / Senior Manager in the organization of borrower meetings and where relevant act as point of contact for borrower, their advisors and our client.
- Delivery of accurate and robust MI as required by our client.
- Experience with a Private Equity client preferable.
- Experience in managing cases through the insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review; understand and interpret audited financial accounts, management accounts and financial forecasts.
- Effective communicator, influencer and negotiator with an ability to communicate at all levels – important that you are comfortable discussing case strategy and rationale with our Private Equity client.
- Ability to determine optimal strategies with reference to underlying values and property market trends.
- Due diligence experience – ability to work with limited information to form strategies regarding borrower connections.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in credit analysis and associated loan documentation, coupled with a strong background in
- Experience of working in a client facing role and of negotiating with distressed borrowers and their advisors.
- Demonstrates an organized approach to work and an ability to prioritize to ensure critical tasks are delivered accurately.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
To find out more about this opportunity and to apply, please send your motivation letter and CV toHR@capitanetherlands.nl. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.