Solid Recruitment B.V.
6 december 2023
Soort functie: Technisch Beheer | Werkervaring: 1 jaar | Fulltime
Reporting to a Senior Asset Manager, you will support the technical; management of the commercial portfolios composed of office, retail, hotels, industrial, health and logistics assets located in Europe. The role will be very diverse and dynamic and you will be exposed to different sides of the business. You will be able to grow into the job and expand your responsibilities. Your main activities and tasks will consist specifically on:
• Being the first point of contact for Property Managers;
• Respond promptly to building related repair requests and ensure their timely resolution;
• Conduct regular property inspections to identify and address maintenance issues;
• Manage relationships with vendors, contractors, and suppliers to ensure quality and cost-effective services;
• Organizing, monitoring and checking the technical management of buildings and (building-related) installations, including coordinating and supervising minor daily maintenance, breakdowns, inspections and certification;
• Drawing up and implementing a multi-year maintenance program, including replacement maintenance, improvements and sustainability;
• Coordinating/project management of small to medium sized modernisation, renovation and refurbishment works;
• Supporting in the planning, preparation and monitoring of larger construction and development projects;
• Maintaining good contacts with the tenants of the buildings with regard to their maintenance obligations, tenant adjustments and the functionality of the building;
• Determine maintenance and investment requirements of the portfolio and any new acquisitions;
• Budget planning and monitoring of maintenance and repair measures and for construction projects (e.g. renovations, tenant extensions, etc.);
• Monitor, coordinate and control internal and external site managers, contractors and other technical service providers;
• Documenting and reporting on the works and updating the technical documentation of the buildings;
• Creating service charge reconciliations;
• (Re)negotiating service and maintenance contracts;
• Optimizing the operation/management concept of the building with regard to the requirements of the tenants and the building;
• Checking incoming invoices;
• Organizing-settlement of insurance claims;
• Maintaining contacts with municipalities, including about constructional adjustments and permits;
• Keeping track of relevant laws and regulations;
• Representation of the owner at general meetings and with co-owners.
You have a business school or engineering degree, 1-2 years’ professional work experience, you are trained in the real estate sector and have a good knowledge of Property Management. International travel will form part of the role.
Knowledge and soft skills:
• Proactivity, curiosity and autonomy,
• Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary due to high level of interaction within the company but also with external stakeholders
• Precision, rigor and organizational skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit with multidisciplinary skills
• Involvement and availability to travel.
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Full time;
• Based in Amsterdam;
• International travel will form part of the role.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Dionne Vrisekoop (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Dionne Vrisekoop on +31(0)6–14485590.
Solid Recruitment is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate