Medior Asset Manager
Solid Recruitment B.V.
29 november 2023
Soort functie: Asset Manager Vastgoed | Werkervaring: 3 - 5 jaar |
Our client is an internationally recognized real estate fund in commercial real estate and has a track record of more than 25 years as a fund provider specializing in real estate investment. In this position, you will support in evaluating business opportunities in the Netherlands, across the commercial real estate.
The company has assets of around EUR 10 billion under management and operates subsidiaries in The Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Luxembourg, and Australia. The company is investing in the Netherlands with funds in a volume of around one billion euros. Most of the property is located in Amsterdam, but the company also holds properties in Rotterdam and in The Hague.
You will support the Asset Management department to optimize income and reach the highest value of our assets. You will achieve this by formulating and executing asset management strategies/plans and leasing strategies for the Netherlands commercial real estate portfolio.
- Management of Dutch commercial properties (office, retail, logistics, resident, hotels)
- Development of property and rental strategies
- Optimisation of property performance
- Drawing up, coordinating, and monitoring property budgets and business plans
- Provision of support for key tenants
- Preparation of rental and investment decisions
- Conducting negotiations on lease agreements
- Selection, monitoring, and management of external service providers, especially property managers
- Active involvement in property acquisitions
- Project management and involvement in property sales
- Internal and external reporting
- Successfully completed degree in economics, law or architecture or similar qualification, ideally property-related
- Several years’ professional experience in property or asset management
- Extensive knowledge of the Dutch property market (different asset classes)
- Thorough knowledge of economic indicators and practices in the property sector, and of cash flow calculations and portfolio monitoring
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English (currently residing in the Netherlands)
- Experience of working abroad would be advantageous
- Comfortable using MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Independent, structured and thorough approach to work; willingness to take a high degree of responsibility
- Analytical and conceptual skills and ability to grasp new information quickly
- Very strong communication and negotiating skills, especially in negotiating lease agreements and contracts with estate agents and service providers
- Very high level of motivation, exceptional flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Intercultural skills and good manners
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) Dionne Vrisekoop (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact her on this number +31(0)6–14485590.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.