Our client is a real estate development, asset management and investment company based in Amsterdam providing affordable housing and excellent services to their clients. As a Financial Analyst you will assist in the preparation and maintenance of financial variance analysis reports, prepare and monitor budgets, and assist with financial modelling at the asset and portfolio levels. You make analyses, study financial results and support the Financial Controller in periodic management reports.
- Work closely with transaction, development, asset and property management teams on portfolio reporting, budgeting, forecasting, leasing and capex and opex plans to realize the highest value of our developments and assets;
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of property databases and portfolio reports in a timely and accurate manner;
- Perform financial modelling, underwriting and variance analyses to monitor the portfolio’s financial and operational performance against budget and forecast figures;
- Review and support acquisition proposals with financial underwriting;
- Prepare and monitoring business/projects plans and budgets in collaboration with the responsible project manager(s);
- Periodic analysis of budget, actuals and forecast in collaboration with the responsible project manager(s);
- Professional (verbal and written) communication with operations, advisors and other relevant parties concerning financial matters;
- Building and managing professional business relationships with peers and external parties;
- Aligning operations with internal- and external compliance procedures;
- Taking ownership of and / or assisting with ad-hoc projects.
- You are ambitious, enthusiastic, have a growth mindset and want to be challenged;
- Excellent communication skills and you are fluent in English (and Dutch), written and spoken language;
- Have a finished Bachelor (HBO) or Master in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Are available on a fulltime basis;
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- A team player.
An exciting working environment including
- A competitive salary;
- 28 vacation days;
- Travel expenses or bicycle plan;
- Laptop & iPhone;
- Room for personal growth and budget for a personal development plan;
- Lots of amenities, restaurant and gym with personal trainer in the office.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.