11 augustus 2022
Soort functie: Analisten | Werkervaring: 2 - 3 jaar | Fulltime
In this broad role you are part of the commercial team, but involved in the whole company. You are constantly working to provide the commercial team and management with the information and analysis they need to work optimally; they need to be able to rely on your data and analysis. You are responsible for a wide range of analyses and reports, but also for the underlying data. You are constantly improving the internal processes to get this data fast and reliable. There is a lot on your plate, but you are able to oversee who needs what input from you and when, and to act accordingly. Meanwhile, you'll be in close contact with the Asset, Property and Technical Managers and management.
- Providing management and other colleagues with the periodic reports and the continuous improvement and automation of reporting;
- Supporting the commercial team in the (semi) annual budget process and analyzing and reporting the results of the budget process;
- Setting up processes that ensure reliable data/information from all systems for all parties internally;
- Combining data from Yardi and various other systems into useful management information;
- Improving business processes;
- Developing and creating business plans/updating 3- pagers/budgeting reports;
- Implementing budgeting and forecasting functionality within the Yardi system, custom reports;
- Preparing presentations for the board;
- Realizing business plans in collaboration with Asset Management;
- Ad hoc tasks range from preparing presentations to collecting and reorganizing large amounts of information and contributing to large-scale developments.
- A completed HBO or WO education;
- 4 years of working experience with some form of experience in real estate (for example at an investor or a consultant);
- Strongly analytical with an eye for detail. At the same time driven and able to complete transactions and projects within the agreed timeline;
- Excellent in Excel (and further proficient in the rest of Office, especially Powerpoint);
- Fluent in Dutch and English is required for this position;
- Comfortable with working in a busy and lively office environment.
- A nice office including restaurant and sports facilities;
- Monthly lunch allowance;
- 2x per week a personal trainer in our office gym;
- Always welcome in the office with the possibility of hybrid working: 3 days in the office/2 days remote;
- A lot of freedom and flexibility in the execution of your job;
- Excellent working conditions and the possibility to follow training courses.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.