Our client is an international investment management company with approximately EUR 9 billion under management.
The Technical asset manager will be in charge of different types of assets, offices, retail and possibly hotels in The Netherlands.
Responsibility for managing assets under the supervision of the Head of Country (Amsterdam) and will report to the Head of Technical Asset Management in Germany:
- Planning, implementation follow-up and coordination of tenant fit out works, renovation works and maintenance works. Follow-up of the respective budget for all asset under management in The Netherlands.
- Development of concepts to upgrade the property.
- Covering of warranty claims. Monitoring the procedure of taking evidence.
- Coordination of external firms as technical property managers, architects, engineers, construction companies, development companies and local authorities.
- Taking over of the property and evaluation of eventual repair backlog.
- Negotiation, verification and awarding of principal contractor agreements or developer contracts.
- Survey of the technical due diligence during the acquisition process and mandating of the external consultants.
- Participation in the technical aspects of the sale process, preparation of marketing materials and the data-room, due diligence process, the negotiations with potential buyers, etc. in cooperation with the responsible asset manager/ deal captain.
- Evaluation of surveys and advising of internal departments.
- Degree in engineering or architecture ideally with additional skill in real estate management.
- Relevant minimum 4 years’ of real estate experience as a technical asset manager or project manager of commercial real estate.
- Good comprehension of building equipment.
- Experience in planning, implementing a tender procedure, project management, property appraisal and remedy of defects.
- The ability to coordinate several external companies involved in the technical asset management process.
- Ability to work autonomously, to take initiatives, proactive.
- Flexibility and resilience.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English is necessary; German would be a benefit.
- Cultural awareness.
- He/she is proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Regular travelling across Europe.
olid Recruitment is exclusively recruiting for this vacant position. If you are interested in this position please send your application to Robbert Jan Meerman (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Robbert Jan on this number +31(0)6 - 43038330.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.