Exporo AG, founded in 2014, is Germany's market leader for digital real estate investments. Investors can easily and directly invest in the professional real estate of their choice, starting at € 500, building their own digital real estate portfolio while benefiting from returns of up to 6% per annum.
With over € 500 million in raised capital and an annual growth rate of over 100%, Exporo is by far the leading platform for digital real estate investments in Germany. With the merger of Exporo and Zinsland, the second biggest platform with € 90 million raised capital, Exporo’s market share increased to over 85% in Germany. The recently closed equity round of € 43 million, led by the Paris based VC Fund Partech Growth, enables Exporo to further grow in Germany and to expand to other European countries to become the digital European cross border investment platform. The Netherlands is the first new market outside Germany and Austria.
YOUR FUTURE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- You are managing and steering the operational real estate activities (transaction and asset management) with regards to the Dutch market.
- You are collaborating with the local partners (Asset Manager, Exporo’s Senior Advisor etc.) in the Netherlands.
- You build up a team and office in the Netherlands.
- You create awareness for the Exporo Brand in the Netherlands by organizing and participating on real estate events and fairs.
- You proactively identify potential for improvement, get product innovation rolling, and analyze potential growth opportunities.
- You work closely with almost all business units of Exporo (Real Estate, Marketing, Technology, Legal, etc.) and with its founders.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have at least three years of experience in different fields of the real estate sector in the Netherlands.
- Ideally you have relevant experience in a more generalistic field of work (e.g. consulting).
- You have graduated with a focus on real estate (Amsterdam School of Real Estate or comparable) or business administration with above-average success.
- You're familiar with digital processes and innovative products, and you're used to communicate internal and external stakeholders.
- You are willing to start working in the office in Hamburg for a couple of months (to get acquainted with the Exporo team and its corporate spirit).
- You have an independent working method, are highly motivated, and are in favour of an agile and fast-growing company.
- Your Dutch language skills are fluent in spoken and written language and you are also confident to communicate and work in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A growing team of diverse experts that is passionate about reaching our goals
- Playing an essential part in an exciting European unicorn story
- Positive working atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to bring in new ideas
- Competitive salary and virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Flexible working hours
- A stunning view on Hamburg’s Elbphilharmonie from our rooftop terrace
If you need further guidance or have any initial questions, please contact our Senior Advisor Michiel Olland (+31 6 8356 5419 or email@example.com) or HR Manager Marie Hehlke, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply via this link https://exporo.recruitee.com/l/en/o/country-manager-real-estate-netherlands-mfx/c/new or the button below.