Our client is an internationally recognized real estate fund in commercial real estate. In this position you will support in evaluating business opportunities in Europe, across various real estate asset classes (commercial real estate).
- Assist in the investment transactions from end-to-end, including origination, research, deal evaluation and structuring, financial analysis (including financial modelling) and deal execution.
- Work closely with external consultants and internal teams across various functions to conduct due diligence to evaluate potential investments.
- Involved in the execution of portfolio management strategies for a portfolio of office real estate in Europe.
- The role will also involve working closely with asset management teams on portfolio reporting, budgeting, and asset management plans, including marketing strategies to optimise income and realise the highest value of our assets, as well as operational work processes.
- You will also assist in the preparation and maintaining of financial variance analysis reports, prepare and monitor budgets and assist with financial modelling at the asset and portfolio levels.
- Other responsibilities include managing market intelligence and collating global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company’s products and services and ad hoc duties as required.
- You should possess a Degree in Finance, Real Estate or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- To succeed in this role, you should be resourceful, have an analytical mind and proficiency in financial modelling.
- Other key attributes include good teamwork, strong initiative, good business and financial acumen, and great independence in working in a fast-paced environment.
- You should also possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You should also be able to communicate in English to liaise with colleagues and partners across Europe and Asia.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.