Our client is an internationally recognized commercial real estate fund, that specializes in logistic real estate. In this position you will be responsible for the overall management of a logistics real estate portfolio in The Netherlands and / or Germany.
- Oversee developments of logistic properties and parks together with a technical project manager;
- Run acquisitions and take over properties after an acquisition;
- Develop and implement business plans and strategies for logistic properties;
- Select and steer all external partners working on the project, such as development managers, general contractors and partners, property managers, letting agents etc., as well as the entire project team, including internal resources;
- Monitor and improve property performance;
- Prepare and present decision memos (business plans, leasing, sales, valuation etc.);
- Point of contact for key tenants and all property related matters;
- Develop and implement letting strategies, negotiate and/or approve new lease contracts, including monitoring of outside counsel as well as partners;
- Sourcing and takeover of new acquisitions;
- Participation on asset- and portfolio acquisitions;
- Assignment and monitoring of technical measures (maintenance and repair);
- Sale of individual assets and packages.
- University real estate degree with focus on finance and project management
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in real estate
- Experience in a pan-European company is a plus
Solid Recruitment (Netherlands) is an international recruitment agency which offers unique career opportunities in the real estate sector.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Robbert Jan Meerman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31 (0) 6 430 38 330.