A Leasing Manager that will work together with the Leasing Director on the daily leasing work including HOT’s, leasing contracts and amendments. Someone who can follow up initated discussions with new and existing brands concerning renewal of lease contracts and new deals.
A Leasing Manager that is passionate about negotiations, meticulous regarding details and has excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing in English. The candidate should also have an ambition to develop in this field, which may, on the long term have greater responsibility.
You will specifically:
- Work together with the Leasing Director to attract new brands, renew existing contracts and all possible oppurtunities regarding the lease of Batavia Stad.
- Prepare final contractual documentation in conjunction with the Legal Manager and Leasing Director, Signature Request Forms, Brand Term Sheetes and circulate documents for signature.
- Coordinate weekly leasing conference calls.
- Manage and update the contract and contact databases, brand related database, contracts, templates.
- Assist in ensuring bank guarantees and insurance related matters are in place from the Brands/Operators.
- Follow up on all outstanding pre- and post- signature matters with Brands/Operators.
- Draft correspondence and notices to Brands.
- Provide Brands research to collect the most accurate and relevant information.
- Experience in negotatiating with Brands or Key Account Clients, preferable in Fashion/Clothing industry.
- Ability to review and draft contracts, terms and conditions and legal forms.
- Attention to detail, quality and excellence.
- Ability to work in a high speed environment with a multinational team.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and professionally.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility on working hours.
- Business language is English.
Solid Recruitment, the leading recruitment agency for real estate professionals in the Netherlands, is recruiting exclusively for Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet regarding this position.
If you are interested in this position you can sent your application (in English) to Dionne Vrisekoop (email@example.com ) and for questions you can contact her on this number 06-14485590.