SavillsIM is an international real estate investment manager, which is owned by Savills plc, the global real estate services group. Circa -280 staff are employed in 14 offices across Europe and Asia. Gross assets under management are c. EUR -17 bn, predominantly in pooled funds and separate accounts.
SavillsIM is in a rapid growth phase expanding it’s global presence as well as expanding the products and services offered.
An expanded product range investing in a larger number of countries and property types, a greater number of investment professionals, and a desire to continue developing innovative products means that there should be suitable focus on investment process and performance.
There are three main focuses the Asset Manager will be required to work on:
- Support of new business & transactions (ie new mandates, presenting to new equity sources, underwrite & facilitation of acquisitions).
- Portfolio reporting (i.e. financial underwrite of existing funds / mandates, business plan reviews, quarterly reporting etc).
- Asset management.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Overseeing and coordinating in-country Asset Managers.
- Approval and oversight of asset management initiatives including lettings/ renewals, capex.
- Leading the preparation of annual asset Business Plans.
- Responsibility for quarterly reporting and other internal/ external Reports. Working with AMs, fund finance and client services.
- Assume responsibility for and take a lead in the development of efficient and effective techniques, practical, procedures and targets relating to all asset management matters, ensuring accuracy and consistency throughout the portfolio.
- Part of the primary portfolio team, providing communication link to the Client.
- Support the Portfolio Manager in new acquisitions, aiding in asset strategy, underwriting, and preparation of client communications.
- Work with Portfolio Managers on client relationship, research, and new initiatives.
- 2 years+ experience in asset management.
- Completed academic degree (Dutch WO-niveau) in Real Estate/Economics/Finance.
- Living in the Amsterdam area.
- Ability to work independently and have good management skills to manage internal and external teams.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Modelling skills preferable.
- Ability to wok at a strategic level and understand and interpret detail as necessary.
- Work independently and take responsibility for assets.
- Experience of European Real Estate is preferred, but not essential.
- Competency in landlord & tenants, particularly regarding agreements for lease, leases and rent reviews.
- Some development management experience preferable.
- Fluent in Dutch with an excellent level of English.
Solid Recruitment, the leading recruitment agency for real estate professionals in the Netherlands, is recruiting exclusively for our client regarding this position.
If you are interested in this position you can sent your application (preferably in English) to Dionne Vrisekoop (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact him on this number +31(0)6–14 48 55 90.